Pictures to Accompany the Last Post

Here is a family picture in front of this small, quaint little cottage that has .... 125,000 sq ft. That's 4 acres of actual living space! It was an amazing house and we were amazed the whole tour.








Hayden and Kate in Santa's sleigh at the historic Grove Park Inn in Asheville.



Another family picture at the Grove Park Inn. We are sitting in front on a stone fireplace that is roughly the size of the side of our house.


Our sweet Hayden as the Nutcracker in his school play. He was awesome!








Cletus was a shepherd in the live nativity at the Raleigh Stake Creche Exhibit. We're pretty sure this is why they had a record number of visitors this year.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Alice! Your blog is on my reader and I do read it every time you post. I LOVE staying caught up with you and your family!

Unknown said...

Me too Alice, Keep 'em coming. :) Also beautiful family pictures at the Biltmore!

Also, Cletus, since you single handedly saved the creche, we will forgive you for the Christmas Candy ;)

mommyof6 said...

I always read your posts but am not the best at always having time to leave comments. I hope this year is wonderful for you, so jealous of your new camera!

Mary said...

Hey, Alice, do you want me to change your blog colors so they fit in better with your new background?

Alice said...

Thanks, Mary for the reminder. I'd forgotten that my colors didn't match. I changed them. What do you think? Does it make you want to drink grape juice?

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Cletus makes a good shepard; but no surprise there. I absolutely LOVE Biltmore and glad you were able to go.

Post a Comment