Since you asked ...

I am: trying to cut back on the time I spend on the Internet
I know: how to make good homemade wheat bread
I won: the best catch in the Single's Ward 9 1/2 years ago
I want: jeans that fit me
I have: a car in the shop that I am missing terribly
I hate: the neighborhood cat that poops in our sandbox!
I miss: New Kids on the Block (just kidding ... kind of. I miss the beach)
I feel: so tired. It's the end of the day and I always feel drained by the kid's bedtime
I hear: Hayden practicing the bottom hand of "I Am A Child of God" on the piano
I smell: my citrus and sage candle from Yankee Candle
I crave: frozen pizza almost every night
I search: bargains wherever I go ... I even found some discarded poinsettas in the dumster behind Lowes awhile ago. They were still good! (don't tell the ladies I visit teach)
I love: being with my family when we are all happy and laughing together
I care: what people think about me, even though I'm trying really hard not to (so much)
I always: cut my boys' hair
I believe: that being home with my kids is the most important place I could be
I sing: a lot better than I use to
I write: in my journal not very often
I lose: Scrabble to Cletus most of the time
I win: Rummikub
I never: want to own a pet
I listen: to lots of crying and lots of laughing every day and I wouldn't change a thing!
I am scared: of losing somebody close to me
I need: to exercise more
I am happy about: my life.
I tag: Jessica Simpson, Kristy Simpson, and Crystal (Simpson) Barger

4 comments:

Lisa and company said...

hey lucky for you the NKOTB are back!!!!

Unknown said...

my fav. was about the poinsettias and don't tell the ladies I visit teach - LOL!! :)

mommyof6 said...

Does never wanting a pet mean you will never have a pet. Cletus always seemed like a dog kind of guy.

Alice said...

Andrea, Cletus would laugh if he knew you said that about him. He is the biggest anti-pet person I know. He has actually kicked people's pets when we were at their house (when they were out of the room)!

Post a Comment